We are going to run at least one race team this year at Mt. Brighton. This league is FOR FUN. If we finish dead last, we don't care as long as we have FUN.
If you are interested in joining this fun league, contact Todd Newman: email@example.com or call me at: (7 3 four 2 one 0 nine 7 6 one) for more information. Ultimately, you will register individually through Epic/Mt. Brighton's website, but we need to get you on OUR team. So you will then contact me and I will have Mt. Brighton place you on the AASC team.
This is a very easy race course, maybe 6-7 NASTAR style wide open turns, so don't be bashful!
1. The basic process is you go to Mt. Brighton and sign up here: https://www.mtbrighton.com/Plan-Your-Trip/Ski-And-Ride-Lessons/Products/Seasonal-Programs/Adult-Race-League
2. You let me know that you signed up: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. After we have a count, I email Mt. Brighton and let them know who is on our team.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The following is cut/paste from Mt. Brighton's website:
Grab seven of your friends and join us Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. for our adult race league!
• Teams of eight (5 score each night). Individual registrants will be placed on a team.
• Open to all abilities. Fast or slow, beginner to seasoned racer, skiers and snowboarders!
• 8 Weeks of racing each Wednesday night from 6pm-9pm. Beginning January 11th.
• Four runs each night - two runs each course, scored with NASTAR Team Points utilizing best run/night by NASTAR handicap.
• Weekly results party and drawings for prizes in Ore Creek Mountain Grill.
• Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each of four divisions (based on ability).
• Must be 18 years old and over to participate.
• Beer specials for those over 21 years old.
Cost: $90* per racer before 12/31
$100* per racer after 12/31.
Racing begins Wednesday, January 11th! For 8 weeks.
*Lift ticket not included
Valid lift ticket or Season Pass required for all participants.
Book online for the best rates and availability.