Show Us Your Yodel
Combined Downhill & Cross-Country
Hosts: Jan and Lane Hotchkiss
This Trip Includes:
- Round-trip Delta Airfare; Detroit to Zurich via Amsterdam
- Chartered bus to Davos
- Hotel baggage handling
- 7 nights lodging, including Breakfast and Dinner
- Saturday Welcome Reception
- Pre- and Post-trip parties
Davos, Switzerland has six world famous downhill ski mountains and one cross-country mountain plus other XC trails. There are plenty of runs for beginners, as well as intermediate, and advanced downhill skiers. Plus a range of options for cross-country skiers.
The 4-star luxury Sunstar Hotel includes a Spa and Fitness Center, in-house cinema, in-house ski shop with rentals, plus standard amenities such as Wi-Fi. (A XC rental shop is 10 minutes away.)
Many opportunities beyond skiing are available, presenting a wonderful vacation opportunity for couples that include a non-skier. In addition to the excellent shops, museums, cinemas, and casino, there are many musical, cultural and sporting events held in Davos.
Two side-trips by train are planned for anyone interested; each one a day long.
A third 3-day trip extension to Zurich is being studied for possible inclusion.
Special Stipulations for this Trip
- All flights must be with the group. There can be no individual flight reservations.
- A passport is required. It cannot expire within three (3) months of the trip's end. That is, it cannot expire on or before May 16, 2020.
- Trip Flyer
- Trip Contract to Participate -- Not available yet, check back.