A Short Hop From Denver
... is Downhill Heaven
Hosts: Greg Robertson & TBD
With 5 distinct peaks & terrain ranging from mellow rolling learning greens to majestic high alpine chutes and bowls, Breckenridge has something for all abilities and interests.
Every beginner and intermediate trail is groomed nightly so you can enjoy endless turns throughout your day. Or, ride North America’s highest chairlift, the Imperial Express, up to the high alpine bowls for unforgettable views and steeps.
If you’re looking for terrain parks, Breckenridge has five – one for every skill level.
This Trip Includes:
- RT airfare Detroit to Denver, CO,
- ground transport to Breckenridge,
- 7 nights lodging,
- welcome reception,
- five-day lift ticket (valid at Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail & Beaver Creek) and
- post trip mega party.
Lodging at Beaver Run Resort is the best location you will ever experience!!! Located conveniently at the base of Peak 9 with direct ski-in ski-out access plus a very short walk (or shuttle) to Main St.
2-bedroom/2 bath condo OR 2 bed hotel room.
On-site amenities include:
- Condos: 1125 ft2, Full kitchen, wood-burning FP, balcony, humidifier, WiFi
- Hotel room: 362 ft2, 2 queen beds, mini-fridge, microwave, humidifier, WiFi
- Onsite: ski rental, ski lessons, restaurants, shopping,
- 2 pools, 9 outdoor hot tubs, free private ski lockers steps from the snow
Cost: $1,850 (4 person, 2-bedroom condo); $1,825 (2 person hotel room)
Sign-ups begin at the Corn Roast
Sunday August 25, 2019